Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ANOTHER TOWEL SACRIFICE


Biggs owes me one aerobed (don’t ask; it was tragic.) and two beach towels.

I wanted to make my guest comfortable so I lined his cage with two of my thickest beach towels – and did I fail to mention favorites?

One was from Barcelona – a lovely purple; the other is/ was a double-wide beach towel that I adored because it was wide enough that you could roll over on the beach twice and not fall off into the hot sand.

I loved those towels.  Barcelona has long gone to the towel heaven in the sky.  The colorful full is still hanging tough, but is starting to resemble Swiss cheese.  However, as long as it holds, it will have to do. 

I don’t have any other beach towels to sacrifice; well, ones I don’t care to lose anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment