Thursday, March 17, 2011

IN THE DOG HOUSE


Biggs was bad today, even with his muzzle on.

We were walking and somehow he was able to grab onto a slice on pizza on the street.  Why people throw garbage on the floor when there is a trash bin not three feet away is beyond me?

I was not going to stick my hand anywhere near his mouth when he’s chewing, of course, but I managed to get him to shake off the pizza.  However, he still managed to get something crunchy in his mouth.

Then he starts choking.  And I’m thinking, this is all I need, for this dog to choke to death.  Arrgh!

I took off the muzzle.  He cleared his throat and seemed to be fine.

Then when we get upstairs he got into our garbage can and ate a tissue. 

That was it. 

He’s in the dog house.  He is punished and maybe … .maybe… if I calm down in an hour or so, he can come out before I leave for the office.  If not, tough.  Right now I have no sympathy for him.  The dog house it is.

A hell of a way to start Saint Patrick's Day.  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment