Thursday, March 10, 2011

WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING, PEOPLE!

 
This is a good warning for me and others.

I don’t talk on my cell or do anything with my hands when I am walking Biggs, even at 5:00am.  I am alert at all times.  I’m looking out for paper and tissues on the ground that Biggs may consider a snack; other dogs out for a stroll and people walking to and fro without looking where they are going.

I see lots of “single” people – people without dogs – walking who don’t watch where they are going and when they finally realize that Biggs is almost upon them, they freeze in their tracks.  Of course, I have placed myself between Biggs and that person.  I don’t want people to be scared of Biggs.  He is a gentle, loving, big baby.

Now of course, we have him on a muzzle when he goes out in the afternoon, but at 5:00am, he and I have the streets to ourselves.

I still keep a good grip on Biggs’ leash, but still….Watch Where You Are Going, People!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment