Sunday, March 6, 2011

HANG ON TIGHT!

I have small dogs.  I had three.  When my baby Princess Simone died this past Thanksgiving, I was left with her two little ones, Oreo and Luna. I call them Shitz-tese since they are half Shitzu and half Maltese. They are easy to care for since they are little and are house trained.  They go on wee wee pads and we walk outside only in good weather.

But now, I am babysitting my neice's "baby" pitbull, who is crate trained.  I have a huge crate in the middle of my living room, my Shitz-tese are confined to the bedroom and there is a pitbull in my house.

I've already fallen in love with him.  Biggs is gentle, sweet and has beautiful eyes, but he is 80 pounds plus!

When I walk him, I hold on tight.  I don't want to lose him.  I don't want him to bite anyone.  And, most of all, I too need someone to pull me along.  


No comments:

Post a Comment