Thursday, March 31, 2011

PICTURE FRIDAY: DOG TRAINING

  
Dog training lessons are going well.  Biggy still getting his A.  I'm way behind, but determined to catch up.  Here are some pictures from last Saturday.  The classes are free, and dog trainers Joe and Mike are terrific.  We recommend them wholeheartedly.  Check them out at http://www.abcsofdogtraining.com/.



Biggs in his metal-mouth muzzel waiting for training.



Command tent.  You can't miss it.


Other trainees.


Classes are every Saturday from April to October barring holidays and bad weather.
 

1 comment:

  1. Having to experience dog training along with other trainers surely is a worthwhile experience. That being said, I might check this one out for a change. Since I mostly train my dogs singlehandedly, now's time to change it up I guess?

    ReplyDelete